In the world of Digital, the marketers who get good results do so by continuously making improvements to their funnel. Clinging to the status quo instead of testing & upgrading a funnel leaves marketers vulnerable to:
- budgets being pulled away from a funnel that’s doing a mediocre job
- attention being lured away by flashy internet marketers, or campaign blitzes that show big numbers.
- being unable to distinguish important shifts in digital from ‘new feature’ noise put out by platform vendors.
This podcast exists to help inspire marketers with:
- Practical suggestions in every show on how to upgrade one piece of the funnel
- Solocasts explaining the block & tackle work of how to upgrade a funnel.
- Interviews from the trenches by people who have improved their lead generation.
- Digests of industry changes that will impact marketers on-the-job.
Funnel Reboot is presented by Leadgeneering:
Our mission is to be the place where you can share what digital marketing strategies produce leads, and learn how to make your leadgen even better.
Leadgeneering sponsors Marketing Poll to learn how marketers view PPC
We were pleased to co-sponsor the 2015 edition of ‘PPC Marketing: Perceptions & Practices’ survey. For information on the results or how you can take part in a future survey, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Stay in touch for now by following @leadgeneering on twitter.