This is part of a series on Elements of Every Funnel. Today’s focus is the infrastructure that needs to be in place to know everything about people’s interactions with your website.
This episode covers what needs to be in place to know everything about people’s interactions with your website.
Listen in for answers to these topics:
- What are the main pieces of a funnel infrastructure
- What are the skills you need to set up and maintain your infrastructure?
- How to track what’s happening in your site through Google Analytics, everything from a video view to use of a chatbot
- Which tools manage the tags behind these conversions
- What you need to run A/B testing
You’ll also hear how Mother Hubbard, Gas Tanks and the game of Plinko all relate to tracking on your website.
Ideas and Products mentioned in episode:
People mentioned in episode:
Please go see the Google Marketing Platform by going into https://analytics.google.com and clicking the 2 by 2 grid icon shown below.